Product Inventory SpecialistCloud 9 is looking for a self-starter to work in the office doing equipment orders and inventory management. This is a part-time position to start but good grow into a larger position.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead TechnicianCloud 9 is looking for a person who has a background in the construction and home automation trades. The Lead Installation Technician assists in interpreting each system’s scope of work and drawings to ensure successful installation and closeout of each assigned job. In addition, the Lead Installation Tech works with the Project Manager to oversee job site safety procedures, quality of workmanship and is responsible for training and mentoring the AV Installation Technicians.
Job responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as the company’s physical point-of-contact for onsite activities ensuring thorough distribution of information
- Responsible for the installation team assigned to each project
- Review each job package assessing the logistics of the job and ensuring that the plan for each job is sound in terms of scope, scale, schedule and safety
- Ensure accurate document markups are produced and turned into the appropriate individual in a timely manner
- Perform basic audio, video and control system testing including preliminary diagnostic troubleshooting on integrated a/v systems as well as providing additional installation testing, commissioning and preparation of punch lists
- Identify change order opportunities as they arise
- Assure each system’s physical completeness in accordance with installation drawings and specifications
- Provide training and mentoring of AV Technicians to further their installation skills as well as their understanding of low voltage codes and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years’ experience installing residential systems integration including audio/video, lighting, shades, climate control, security, CCTV, telephone and computer networks including the ability to setup, configure, calibrate, and commission equipment after physical installation
- General understanding of signal flows and control systems for distributed audio, video, and home theater systems and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- Knowledge of construction techniques and wiring methods for new and existing construction
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and/or via email, phone, or text to varied audiences
- Ability to visualize the sequence of work and convert it to a measureable plan and schedule.
- Must be able to work under pressure, assess multiple demands, and manage priorities
- Must be up-to-date on basic cabling and plenum codes
- Must have basic proficiency making field changes to Crestron, Savant and URC control systems
- Must be able to pull, terminate and dress cables in racks, consoles and throughout the facility’s structure
- Must be proficient with hand and power tools used to complete physical installations of speakers, displays, equipment racks, and ventilation systems
- Ability to delegate and direct the work of others while creating a positive, learning environment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding
- Work sites vary from finished residential home to new construction. Majority of work is indoors but site conditions can vary drastically
- Mobility including walking, driving, lifting, carrying, standing, kneeling, crouching for long periods of time, working in high spaces as well as small cramped spaces
- Must be able to work before and after normal work hours including overtime with little to no advance notice
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Medical insurance,
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays